Fueled by a solid housing sector, ready access to liquidity, and eager strategic buyers, the activity in the mergers, acquisitions, and consolidation arena continues to reshape the LBM industry’s competitive landscape. Valuations are near all-time highs, but will this continue? At this year’s LBM Strategies Conference, you’ll hear from the handful of companies who are driving the lion’s share of the action. They will discuss today’s trend lines, while sharing lessons learned from past deals (both good and bad), and offer insights on leveraging today’s active market to fuel your business.
- Michael Cassidy, COO at Kodiak Building Partners
- Jim Hooper, VP, Mergers & Acquisitions at US LBM
- Chad Crow, President & COO at Builders Firstsource
- Jim Major, CFO at BMC Stock Holdings
- Zach Coopersmith, Managing Partner at Building Industry Partners
Register today for LBM Strategies Conference 2017 and save $100!
Twelve sessions over two days include:
- Maximum Return: Strategic Insights into the M&A Process
- The Law of Attraction: How to Make Your Company a Best Place to Work
- The Secret to Hiring & Developing Top Performing Teams
- Passing the Torch: Lessons Learned from Family Business Succession
- Beyond Low Price: What Builders Really Want
- Selling it Online: Real World E-Commerce Strategies
- Strengthening Voices in the Land of Crazy Horse: Rethinking Leadership in the Modern Age
- Social Media Strategies that Make Business Happen (Yes Really!)
- Talk Football with NFL Legend Ed “Too Tall” Jones
Dealers: Buy two get one free! Register two people from your company, and get the third registration at no charge. No promo code needed.
Plus, you’ll do it all at the new state-of-the-art Dallas Cowboys facility in Frisco Texas.